THINGS I AM COMFORTABLE SAYING I KNOW A LOT ABOUT
Inspired by @megbarrett
- •Nicole RichieI am unsure one could know more.
- •Which restaurants have good ranch dressingTGIFridays and BWW can go to hell. They shouldn't even call that ranch!
- •The Olsen Twins
- •DVD Commentaries on The OfficeI don't just know the show. I know the commentaries. I quote bloopers and deleted scenes.
- •WICMy mom worked there for 11 years and I loved learning how they kept so many kids healthy and fed in their most vulnerable years.
- •Happy Endings
- •The flow of a buffet lineI'm talking like at your wedding reception. If you want things to go smoothly, run it by me. Literally, I am going to save the day.
- •Drying curly hair correctlyLowkey jealous that gif is of a prettier version of me.
- •Malcolm Gladwell BooksI read and reread these lil shits all the time. They never stop being relevant.
- •Mike SchurThe guy behind The Office, Parks and Rec, Brooklyn 99, and The Good Place. His father in law in Regis Philbin. Don't test me.
- •Celebrity BirthdaysAugust 4, 1961 and July 4, 1998 par example
- •The CIA and NSA (via Chuck)
- •Knowing when this app will crash and posting before we get there