THINGS I'M ALLERGIC TO
Aka I was born odd
- •Cow's MilkDiscovered this 2 years ago. People straight up flip out when they realize I can't have cheese. Also, this is NOT the same as Lactose-Intolerance. I'm allergic to milk and my esophagus shuts down if I have it. A lactaid pill would do nothing to help that.
- •Laundry DetergentThis may be the only allergy I have had since birth. I have to make my own unscented detergent. Even the ones that say they are for sensitive skin still have fragrance. I sniff other people's new clothes a lot because I never get to have good smelling clean clothes.
- •MushroomsThese caused organ failure for me and sent me to the ER. I used to love them, but now I can't even taste them.
- •Mac makeupAlso Mary Kay, but the sales people always think that's some excuse to not buy their products. It is, but its also a fact.
- •Cherry tomatoesBut not grape or roma tomatoes. So it is not a big deal at all. When I was young we had cherry tomatoes in the garden and I would sneak bites of them and come indoors covered in hives.
- •Anything cheap that's scentedBar soap, face soap, bubble bath, drugstore perfume, bath bombs
- •My step motherThat's really her in the gif.