THINGS MY COWORKERS CALL ME (NONE ARE MY NAME)
My name is Christina. I have worked here for 2 years, the company has 15 staff members.
- •"Whomever""Can whomever grabs the phone please show me how to check my voicemail?" My name is Christina.
- •"Kristin""You did a good job leading that meeting today Kristin." (There is a Kristin here, and she did not lead that meeting. My name is Christina.)
- •*silence*"That was done by a three person team including Carrie and Suzanne." (Missing a third name? Yep. That's me. It's Christina.)
- •"Christine"This one wouldn't be on the list if it was spoken. However, this was in an email where I was copied. My name is in the CC line, yet they still can't remember it!
- •[absence of name]Kristin put all your books in alphabetical order yesterday! (Christina and Kristin put the books in alphabetical order, yet I used an invisibility cloak)
- •[redacted]I moved the table! Well, Anthony helped, the maintenance guy helped. (Christina moved the table, again with an invisibility cloak along with them)
- •This is still happening! Am I a ghost?
- •Hey Christine! We have a misfeed.Not my name. Not my problem.