Things My (Soon to be Former) Coworkers Think Are "Facebook"
I was told I'm on facebook too much. I am quitting any day now since my body is going to kill me if I stay. I haven't been on facebook since 11/9/16
- •Google Drive
- •Menus from restaurants they asked me to order from
- •Texting my boss while he is at the airport
- •Twitter (obvi, but f**k them)
- •Google Maps
- •Anything that you can scroll
- •Pinterest (obvi, however I only get on here when people ask for a recipe I made for lunch. So like 3 times a year)
- •WarbyParker 🤓No, it's fine. Who needs to see?
- •New Patient Forms for Spine Specialist
- •Getty Images (which I need for my job)