Things That Make Me Proud
Because I am done looking to my parents for validation. Definitive List Of Things That Make My Parents Proud
- •Trying something new or scary.
- •Finishing chapters of the book(s) I'm writing.
- •Editing my pilot script until it's good enough to submit.
- •Saying No to things I don't want to do.
- •Keeping my food down after meals, even though I know every trick to eliminate the food from my body immediately.
- •Seeing my hair grow because I finally started absorbing enough nutrients to have full thick hair.
- •Not texting my ex when I need a jolt of self-esteem. Finding it within myself instead.
- •Paying off debts.
- •Keeping my dog alive. Harder than it sounds with my allergy dog.
- •Keeping my skin clear by only drinking water.
- •Applying for my dream job even if I don't get it.
- •Posting selfies without makeup.
- •Speaking to people from high school and not hiding even though I am 50 pounds bigger than I was at graduation.
- •Mastering a recipe that looked hard and improving it each time I make it.
- •Going to therapy...and many more.