Things That Make Me Proud
Because I am done looking to my parents for validation. Definitive List Of Things That Make My Parents Proud
- 1.Trying something new or scary.
- 2.Finishing chapters of the book(s) I'm writing.
- 3.Editing my pilot script until it's good enough to submit.
- 4.Saying No to things I don't want to do.
- 5.Keeping my food down after meals, even though I know every trick to eliminate the food from my body immediately.
- 6.Seeing my hair grow because I finally started absorbing enough nutrients to have full thick hair.
- 7.Not texting my ex when I need a jolt of self-esteem. Finding it within myself instead.
- 8.Paying off debts.
- 9.Keeping my dog alive. Harder than it sounds with my allergy dog.
- 10.Keeping my skin clear by only drinking water.
- 11.Applying for my dream job even if I don't get it.
- 12.Posting selfies without makeup.
- 13.Speaking to people from high school and not hiding even though I am 50 pounds bigger than I was at graduation.
- 14.Mastering a recipe that looked hard and improving it each time I make it.
- 15.Going to therapy...and many more.