Twiggy's List: Tips To Make Mum Late To Work
My British/Mexican dog wrote this list and asked me to share
- •First, act like you can't understand her when she says "go outside" and pretend like you have never seen a leash before.
- •Next, get overcome with emotions because you love being outside so much. Give in!
- •Sniff something stupid, just to make it look like you have any intention of making this a normal walk.
- •Investigate every sound thoroughly! We must figure out what that car sound could possibly be out in this parking lot!
- •Pretend like you like rocks.
- •Like, you are so into rocks. She will be fooled. I walk past these rocks every day, but when it's time for mum to head to work, they become entertainment.
- •Investigate a mysterious car sound while pretending to like rocks. Make no sudden movements. Keep stalling. She has no idea.
- •Taste a piece of grass. She'll think you have a bit of a tummy ache and this will buy you at least two more minutes of outside time. Do not eat the grass unless you want a REAL tummy ache.
- •Sniff this weird looking stuff Mum always calls "outside cilantro" and really get your nose in there.
- •Walk the wrong direction when she says "let's go home!"
- •Act like you have never seen stairs before.
- •Pretend to be afraid of stairs even though you LOVE the rush of each step making you the biggest dog in the neighborhood.
- •Hang out at the bottom step. She probably will just stay home now, because she is so going to be late for work!
- •Okay, you give in and go up the stairs. She fills the water bowl and puts peanut butter inside the Kong. But there is always ONE final trick...
- •You are so tiny! Hide in plain sight. This could take her 5 more minutes to find you!
- •Dogs, with my help, you too can make your mums and dads late for work EVERYDAY! 🐾
- •~Twiggy Wiggles