Useless Political* Knowledge
*Political Adjacent I have more, add yours if you'd like!
- •I can tell Julian and Joaquin Castro apartTip: the one who I find sexually attractive is Julian. They look the same, but my lady parts know 😉
- •When people discuss the White House Correspondents' Dinner, I can now name one WH CorrespondentKristen Welker! (I also want Mindy to play her when she inevitably hosts SNL someday soon)
- •A Bush family cousin married Ralph Lauren's son. Her name?Lauren Bush Lauren 😂
- •Reagan starred in Bedtime for Bonzo. Which is still what my parents say when they are getting sleepy.I don't know what to do with that, but this was before I was alive, so it feels like a fun fact. Not fun, but a fact okay?
- •Donald Trump was in the Little RascalsI saw this movie in the dollar theater with my cousins and uncle. My uncle gasped when he saw Trump and said "you guys, that man is one of the richest people on Earth." I didn't care then, don't care now.
- •I know far too many white house staffers by name. It has surpassed my celebrity knowledge at this point.Valerie Jarrett, Jon Favreau, David Axelrod, Kal Penn have all been around at some point.
- •In the 50s, the director of the CIA and the Secretary of State were brothers.Yup, the head of overt and covert affairs. And they did some fuuuuucked up shit, too. #makeamericagreatagainSuggested by @doodler19