WAYS MY li.st TWIN AND I ARE THE SAME 👯
I'm a li.st triplet, @angela3950!
- •So, I started out with a li.st twin. My sister from a white mister, Miss @hillary79
- •We followed almost the exact people, listed at the same times and even liked the same CNN personalities.
- •I found out she lived in Texas and we were the same height. She named her son what I planned to name mine.Just loads and loads of twin stuff, I can't remember it all!
- •Oh, we'd make identical comments on posts without seeing the other's first.
- •We even both like our pizza without cheese and get vegan burrito bowls at Chipotle.
- •But wait! Every Black and White set of twins needs a Mexican triplet!
- •Enter our triplet sister from a Mexican mister, Miss @karlalucia
- •We were all three popping up in the same places, especially pre-DNC. Then you know what, Hillary and I made the discovery that Karla ALSO lives in Texas!
- •The three most liberal chicks on li.st, burning bras and takin' names in deep red bible belt Texas.Yee-ha!
- •Karla and I had the same "Ways to Woo Me" list. I can go back to my first 30 or so lists and most say "me too!" from Karla. Same with me on hers.Hashtag Independent Women
- •Hillary and Karla both named their younger son the same name.But they had a ton more in common because they are also age twins. I'm fine. Third wheel is a familiar place for me. They are also both January babies, and both mothers to human children.
- •We all had brown hair!I know, that is unbelievable! We should have just known from that.
- •So we adopted a child. Her name is Lexington.We never looked back!