What I don't like about me
Inspired by @hillary79
- •My speaking voice 🙉
- •How manic I get about new friendships
- •My insomnia
- •The way I allow people to take advantage of my kindness
- •Sounding dumb when I know I'm smart, just because I was born in the Valley and I talk like a Kardashian.
- •My need to correct all typos, even other peoples'
- •How I never tell my dog, no. So now its hard to find her a dogsitter.
- •My fear of overpasses and bridges.
- •My only stage of grief is denial, and it stays that way
- •Chronic empathy that seems to hurt me more than anyone else I'm concerned about
- •That I forgot so much French after learning it for 8 years.
- •Dumb dairy allergy