What's The Best Way To Spoil A Surprise Party?
Oh, you need to know why? Fine...
- •My father's married to a she-devil.Her facebook profile photo 👆🏽
- •She spends money a lot, and makes money... very little.
- •To keep her from wasting money my father has stopped having parties at his house. They now do informal, "pot luck style" hangouts instead.
- •Especially for his birthday and Father's Day.Plus he is a bit of an introvert and really appreciates alone time. My step sister and her 3 children have moved into his house, so he has had no time alone.
- •This year, he retired and turns 55. So to get around his "Stop Spending My Money" rule, she wants to plan a surprise 55th/retirement combo party.
- •We already celebrated his retirement.That's us last month. Celebrating his retirement.
- •She planned a surprise party for his 40th and 50th birthdays, and WAY overspent!She rented out an entire restaurant and he got to pay the bill.
- •Anyways, I'd like him to know it's coming so he can nip it in the bud.Edit: She spoiled my surprise party this March, so it is her turn.
- •ominous email sent to him by YourSheDevilWife@gmail.com telling him everythingSuggested by @catharuin
- •If you know he'll be upset by it, tell her to cancel it or you will tell him.Suggested by @MaddyandOwensMom
- •Forward him an email or text by accident
- •Blurt it it and blame it on being under a lot of pressure.
- •Tell him his identity has been stolen and he should cancel all his cards right away and never give it to his wife.
- •Along the lines of @MaddyandOwensMom can you have a genuine discussion with him? "Hey Dad, so here's what's being planned..." Also, that's a cute pic!Suggested by @kate81
- •Sheepishly ask him if he didn't like his first retirement celebration. When he says he loved it then be like well your wife is taking your money for another one!
- •Kidnap wife until she has Stockholm syndrome and agrees to never spend money again.