You don't get to decide...
- •...how your daughter chooses to eat while she is pregnant with your grandchild, even if you ate like a supermodel when you were pregnant with her.
- •... how fast above the speed limit I should drive just because you are behind me and in a hurry.
- •...that stay at home moms have the harder job than working moms, or vice versa.
- •...which meats I do or don't eat.You also don't get to "test" me by sneaking beef into the green beans, step-monster. Jerk.
- •...what should/n't embarrass me or anyone else.
- •...what professional hair should look like on everyone. My hair is large, it's not going to be worn down every day. Top knots are my friend.
- •...what timeframe I should aim for a raise or a promotion based on how you did it. This is not something guys ever have to deal with. This is chicks bringing other chicks down to 78-cents-on-the-dollar land.