YOU KNOW IT'S BEEN A WHILE WHEN...
- •...the McDonalds* Drive Thru guy compliments your eyes, then you smile to say thank you, and he compliments your smile... and it makes your whole day.*I was getting my boss a diet coke, not eating fast food and breaking my Lent chastity belt.
- •He says I'm so pretty I'm making him blush, so then I say, "well that's making me blush" and he said "we are just sittin here making each other blush, it's a beautiful thing."Decent line for the record.
- •Too bad he looked about 17, and I thought he was a female until I heard his voice. I'm still not entirely sold on his gender, but it's a social construct anyways.
- •Either way, I haven't been flirted with in a hot minute. It was nice to hear.
- •I did get hit on by two guys at Auto Zone last month asking me where I got such believable color contacts. But I had a fever and was grabbing brake pads after leaving the doctor, so they were attracted to the ugliest version of me.I wanted to tell them to shut up or my dad would punch them. But they were harmless. I just like threatening people when my dad's in town 😂 He'll kick your butt, probably. I've never seen him fight.
- •Either way, a deep voiced lesbian or a small feminine man complimented me today and it made me feel special and pretty.Sometimes that's all I need.
- •Yes, Regina. Today I do!