Best advice I've ever received
- •"If you start to die. Don't" -Al the Sous ChefAfter I said that I was going to die of thirst. It made me stop to think for a lot longer than I should have.
- •"You do you, Doll" -Random One Night Stand GuyReminds me to be independent.
- •"Walk Faster" -LeiLei My beautiful Unicorn ChefTaught me to move with urgency in the kitchen at all times.
- •"Always wear clean shoes" -Chuy The Line-CookHelps make a good first impression.
- •"Be brave" -My GrandpaHe introduced me as his granddaughter who "ain't afraid of nothing". Taught me to be fearless.
- •"Talk Louder" -Pretty much everyone I have ever metI'm still learning to use my voice.