Books I Have Read More Than Once
- •The Jungle by Upton SinclairMy favorite book
- •Pride and Prejudice by Jane AustenThe introduction into my Jane Austen obsession.
- •Peter PanThe first book I can remember reading.
- •The Count of Monte CristoSo worth the long reads
- •Animal FarmStill one of my favorite reads
- •Alice's Adventures in WonderlandWill always hold a special place in my heart
- •The Most Beautiful Woman in Town by Charles BukowskiThe man who taught me It's OK to not be OK.
- •Night by Elie WieselThe first book to break my heart.