BEST SPORTS POSITIONS
4 major US sports only
- 1.Power Forward - BasketballGuard the other team's best big. Unselfish. Defensive Lynchpin. Team-first.
- 2.Defender - HockeyProtect what's yours. Fight.
- 3.Pitcher - BaseballOnce a week you're in the spotlight. Otherwise you're kicking back and cheering on your boys. Win win.
- 4.Right Wing - HockeyYou get to shoot from your good side. Let-er rip!
- 5.Second Base - BaseballBest seat in the house. Turn double plays. Dive once a night.
- 6.Center - BasketballBlock shots. Grab boards. No one's mad when you miss a jumper.
- 7.Shortstop - Baseball"Everybody comes to Rick's"
- 8.Center - HockeyFace offs. Chances are you get either an A or a C on your jersey.
- 9.Point Guard - BasketballRun the show. Assist your teammates. Carpe Diem.
- 10.Small Forward - BasketballShoot. Be tall. Chill on the perimeter.
- 11.Centerfield - BaseballGet on the highlight tapes with your running grabs. Don't worry about the ball getting stuck in the corner like left and right fielders.
- 12.Don't play football. It's not fun to play. You'll get a concussion. Everyone hits with their head. Don't do it. Be a power forward. They are the best.