BEST SPORTS POSITIONS
4 major US sports only
- •Power Forward - BasketballGuard the other team's best big. Unselfish. Defensive Lynchpin. Team-first.
- •Defender - HockeyProtect what's yours. Fight.
- •Pitcher - BaseballOnce a week you're in the spotlight. Otherwise you're kicking back and cheering on your boys. Win win.
- •Right Wing - HockeyYou get to shoot from your good side. Let-er rip!
- •Second Base - BaseballBest seat in the house. Turn double plays. Dive once a night.
- •Center - BasketballBlock shots. Grab boards. No one's mad when you miss a jumper.
- •Shortstop - Baseball"Everybody comes to Rick's"
- •Center - HockeyFace offs. Chances are you get either an A or a C on your jersey.
- •Point Guard - BasketballRun the show. Assist your teammates. Carpe Diem.
- •Small Forward - BasketballShoot. Be tall. Chill on the perimeter.
- •Centerfield - BaseballGet on the highlight tapes with your running grabs. Don't worry about the ball getting stuck in the corner like left and right fielders.
- •Don't play football. It's not fun to play. You'll get a concussion. Everyone hits with their head. Don't do it. Be a power forward. They are the best.