MY GAME OF THRONES BASKETBALL STARTING FIVE
Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler: I know that like everyone on my squad has been killed. But it's Game of Thrones. I could make a list of only living players, but I don't trust Robin Aryn to feed Tyrion the ball in the post.
- •Point Guard: Oberyn MartellThe point guard is the team leader. They need to communicate with everyone, share the ball, and get along. Oberyn is very well traveled and bisexual - he knows how to get along with everyone and anyone, so long has you haven't murdered his sister. Not to mention light on his feet, with finesse to boot. And his nickname, The Red Viper, is too good to pass up.
- •Shooting Guard: The WaifRuthless. Deadly. The perfect off ball scorer to shoot daggers as the shot clock runs down. Understands her role in a system. Uncompromising.
- •Small Forward: Jon SnowAny doubt he'd show up on the list? He's the perfect two way player. He can attack on offense, like a raiding wildling, or defend, the way he defended the Wall as a brother of the Nights Watch. High-quality character, has had perfect technique from the start, and good genes.
- •Power Forward: Hodor.1. Hodor, 2. Rebounds, 3. Hodor.
- •Center: Wun Weg Wun Dar WunTechnique is unpolished but he's like a million feet tall. He's my rim protector on the courts of the old gods and the new.
- •Sixth Man: Daario Naharis1. Ultimate role player, 2. Every team needs a Dario.