RANKING ALL OF DAENERYS' NAMES ON GAME OF THRONES
Full Title: Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the Unburnt, the First of Her Name, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons (I am not a book reader - just my impressions from TV)
- •Mother of DragonsAt the end of the day, either you have dragons or you don't. And she does.
- •Daenerys Stormborn of the House TargaryenFamily claim to throne, it's probably the name on her drivers license, so that's important.
- •Khaleesi of the Great Grass SeaI'm not a huge fan of it as a title, BUT she's called Khaleesi (by characters and fans) just as much as she's called Daenerys, so that has to count for something. Plus that scene in the hut with the Khals... she's earned that title.
- •Breaker of ChainsNot a huge fan of this one either, but jeez she's really big on it. Like, everywhere she goes, trying to eliminate slavery first, have peace second. We get it, you break chains!
- •The UnburntTitles are titles. At the end of the day you have to prove it, and she proves herself with fire. Actions speak louder than words.
- •Lady Regnant of the Seven KingdomsThe Targaryens have been going after the Iron Throne since Episode 1. It's why she recruited the Unsullied, it's why she wants ships. And the ruler on the Iron Throne Rules the Seven Kingdoms. So even if it's not the best-fitting title for a character like Daenerys, it's relevant.
- •The First of Her NameYeah, she's a trailblazer. But saying you're a trailblazer isn't enough. The higher ranked titles are where she shows it.
- •Protector of the RealmThis is kinda redundant. A mother protects. A slave-liberator protects.
- •Queen of MereenShe's conquered a bunch of cities already. What's one more? Plus, she has larger goals than Mereen. Don't sell yourself short.
- •Queen of Andals, the Rhoynar and the First MenYeah I have no idea what this title means. Like I said, I'm not a book reader.