10 THINGS THAT CHARACTERIZE SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE
Successful, wealthy individuals have many similar attributes that set them apart!
- 1.They trust themselves and others. Skepticism is a last resort.
- 2.They always look for the best in everyone and everything. Fault finding is a waste of time to them.
- 3.They ask intelligent questions, as opposed to simply making assumptions.
- 4.They share success, and never play the blame game.
- 5.They are not interested in cutting corners and focus only on the best way to do things, not the cheapest or the fastest way.
- 6.They value time over money.
- 7.They focus on creating, not competing. They build things of value and are not overly concerned with what anyone else is doing.
- 8.They build other people up and show gratitude at all times. They don't have time to condemn, criticize or complain.
- 9.They seek counsel from those that they admire and have achieved success.
- 10.They constantly seek to further educate themselves. They read books, white papers, industry news and stay up to date on current affairs. They spend very little time watching T.V.