TV Husbands Ranked
- 5.Julian Baker (One Tree Hill)WHAT A STEP UP FROM LUCAS (am I right?)! He helped Brooke through the toughest of times, and helped her believe in love again. However, when he started to confide in Alex, shit went down. He shouldn't have spent all that time with Alex, a lead actress of his movie, instead of his significant other just because Alex "needed help."
- 4.Marshall Eriksen (How I Met Your Mother)Marshmallow and Lily Pad. They were always so in sync! However, Marshall messed up a bit when he accepted the judgeship without even discussing it with Lily, then hides it from her. She's spending her life with you, she deserves to be involved in life-changing decisions.
- 3.Brad Williams (Happy Endings)"We're Brad and Jane, let's start this game!" They were so supportive of each others' silly antics, and they totally DEBUNK TRADITIONAL GENDER ROLES. This show ended way too soon, and we were definitely deprived of this couple.
- 2.Chandler Bing (Friends)The one with Monica and Chandler. UGH, they were totally into each other from the start. Monica had a crush on him in a flashback, and they made a pact to be together by 40 if they were single. Totally the better couple. Sorry, not sorry Ross and Rachel.
- 1.Ben Wyatt (Parks and Recreation)"I love you and I like you." Ben is undeniably supportive, loyal, and completely selfless. He resigned for Leslie, and then later passes up the opportunity to run for governor of Indiana so that Leslie could run. What a beautiful couple.