Features I'd like to see on List 💖
- •Bold, Italicize, Underline, and Strikethrough text optionsBecause sometimes I'd like to put emphasis on something, or strike through text for that sarcastic/humorous subtext/fake edit vibe.
- •The option to have a list automatically publish itself at a later time [from when the list was originally created]Because I'm a night owl who's often awake at ungodly hours typing up quick things that I know no one would be up at that moment to read. And then because I'm busy during normal human hours, I don't always have a moment to go publish my list real quick. Those who write weekly lists (like every Friday or whatever, for example) in particular would find this helpful. I wonder if this feature would complicate List and take away from its simplicity & spur-of-the-moment feel, though.
- •That's literally it'Cause List you're amazing just the way you aaaareeee [Bruno Mars voice] ⭐️
- •btw, if either of these features already exist, please disregard & show me how to do all the thingsBecause I'm still a rookie trying to find her way and swim with the big fish ~
- •Also, please don't change anything about the editing options. They're PERFECT as is 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻I absolutely despise (with a passion 😡🔥) the edit history feature on Facebook, for example. I don't frickin' want people to be able to go back and read where my typos were, or where I decided to add in a thought after the fact. Like, that's why I'm editing my post in the first place!! 😣 Same thing with the edit stamp on Instagram. Just let me edit my typos in peace, please and thank you. The edit options here are perfect as is, and I beg that they don't ever change 😂🙏🏻💜💕
- •Thank you for reading 💗*Scurries away*