I avoided the Internet for over 24 hours. Here's what happened. 🌐🚫
I did an experiment: go offline for at least 24 hours. Aside from sending a few texts to coordinate where the fam was meeting up for dinner, Googling a question for my dad (which KIND OF broke my rule haha), and snapping a few pics, I did just that. NO Internet. Here's what happened.
- •Zombie apocalypse
- •Regular ol' apocalypse
- •All of the apocalypsesPlural: apoca-lie? Doesn't matter—after one apocalypse, this question is pretty much pointless. 😂
- •Okay, so not really.Unless some major event occurred that I'm not aware of. Are y'all zombies now, fellow Listers?
- •What DID happen:✨ I ACTUALLY ENJOYED MY LIFE WHOA OMG GET OUT NO WAY SAY WUT ✨
- •I WAS ACTUALLY PRESENT. IN THE MOMENT. ALL THAT GOOD STUFF. I WAS THERE. I LIVED MY LIFE. I REALLY CONNECTED WITH MY FAM. AND IT WAS GREAT.THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT BULLET ON THIS LIST. READ IT AGAIN. (Please & thank you 😊🌈)
- •I also looked at hot guys 😍This too is an important bullet. Ay ay ay, I'm such a hopeless flirt 😂
- •I looked up at the night sky on the way out from dinner, and felt an enormous wave of peace wash over me.I almost felt like I was gonna cry. How sentimental and lame of me. 😂💖
- •Despite all of this, I do admit that being as connected as we are, I DID at times wonder how things were going across my social media accounts.Isn't that sad? Or maybe I'm just sad. 😂!!!!
- •But then I quickly forgot, tbh.It was such a relief to be, just, AWAY.
- •I even took things a step further, and went to bed EARLY.I slept like a queen for eight solid hours ~ 👑
- •Now that I'm back, I'm not really sure how I feel.I feel so-so. I really missed List and Instagram, though ~ 😍😘
- •Something I know for sure, though: I need to take MORE breaks like this MORE often.💯