- •I have two parents who've loved me to pieces since birth 👩🏻👨🏻
- •Same goes for all four of my grandparents 👵🏻👴🏻👵🏻👴🏻It was like having two more sets of parents. So, in total, six people ALL loving me to pieces.
- •Mom and dad will be married 31 years this December, but were together for like another 8+ years before that(High school sweethearts.) When I was young, many of my friend's parents were either separated or divorced. I'm thankful I didn't have to endure the things they did.
- •The parentals blame me often for the ever-increasing number of gray hairs on their head ❤️From worrying about me so much ❤️
- •My whole family has always supported me and encouraged me with all of my interests:
- •There were always art supplies under the Christmas treeBecause my family knew that art was very important to me, that it was my favorite thing, that it brought me a lot of joy 👩🏻🎨
- •I carried a viola to school... 🎻Which was purchased just for me, because I'd expressed interest in joining orchestra in fifth grade
- •... and later (when I was a teenager), a guitar 🎸Because who knows—maybe she'll be the next Hendrix! (Okay, so probably not. But hey, you never know 😆 The fact that I was surrounded by people who believed in me was pretty stellar 💫💫💫)
- •To this day, there's still faith in me... Dad said I could be president, should that ever be something I wanted. Mom agreed. Said they'd vote for me 😆It is not. But thanks mom and dad!
- •I was spoiled rotten 😇But I was also told no, because that's important. I was taught to appreciate what I have, and to help others less fortunate than myself.
- •Always had a roof over my head...
- •Food on the table...
- •A warm bed to sleep in...
- •According to my dad, I've "been a princess since I was born." And my mom has only one rule concerning my future husband: as long as he treats you like a queen, we're good.🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️👸🏻👸🏻<3
- •I've always been told that there's nothing I can't do.
- •Sometimes I just sit and think,"I hit the jackpot. How is it that I was so fortunate? Surely I'm not worthy."
- •I'm a lucky girl.So blessed ~ 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻