Things I carry with me 👛
Inspired by @Stu_Grimson :)
- •Phone📱Of course. I try not to be glued to it while I'm out though, mainly use it to take quick pics for my Instagram haha. Sky pics, food pics, selfies. I'm a chronic "latergrammer," btw: take pics, but post later so as to not miss out on the moments I document ~
- •LicenseFor driving & IDing myself, obvs.
- •Keys 🔑Duh
- •Debit card 💳Because I like not having debt
- •Few bucks 💵And maybe some quarters or something, for the vending machine ~
- •Meds 💊My anti-anxiety Rx, allergy meds.
- •InhalerLong story, but I have mild asthmatic symptoms which may or may not be due to my acid reflux (my doc and I are currently trying to figure this out). So I carry it with me in case I feel I need it 👍🏻
- •TissuesBecause my immune system hates me (achoo), if I have an unexpected spill, etc.
- •Mini brushBecause gurrrrl, my hair. My mane always needs a re-fluff at some point 😆
- •Sunglasses 😎Gotta keep that sun outta my eyes ~
- •Regular Rx glasses 👓I'm near-sighted. Need them for driving, school, concerts, movie theater, etc. Anything that requires being able to see far away 😆
- •Concealer stick💄For face touch-ups. Rarely find myself using it though, because the idea of applying makeup once out & after having touched door handles, escalator handles, etc. feels majorly ick to me. 😖
- •And a whole bunch of other junk tbhBecause I'm a girl and we carry a lot of crap around with us 😂