Things I feel compelled to finish
Here's where I'll write my introducti-
- •I feel compelled to finish pretty much nothing hahahahaSeriously! I am the queen of incomplete tasks ~ 👑
- •This fact about me drives my bestie, who's the polar opposite of me in this regard, absolutely crazyShe hates it 😂
- •She's like how can you not finish such-and-such?! And is always getting after me to finish what I've startedOne of the many reasons she's my bestie ~ 💗
- •If astrology floats your boat, I'm a Gemini ~ ♊️My sign is notorious for starting much and finishing little 😆
- •Pretty much the ONLY thing I feel absolutely COMPELLED to finish is my writing ~ 📝💘It can be difficult to accurately put my thoughts into words sometimes, so when the words DO flow, I WILL **without hesitation** put off normal things like eating and sleeping (😆) to keep writing & complete whatever point it was I was trying to make ~ 💘 That's how strong of a compulsion it is! I know that if I leave in the middle of a writing streak and come back later, I won't be able to get my thoughts out as clearly & channel the same passion as before. "Sleep"? What is "sleep"? 😂
- •I also like to/like when people finish their words, sentences, and conversations (especially if they initiated the conversation)If I start a word or sentence, I prefer to finish it ~ And conversations UGH!! Nothing makes me more crazy than a conversation that just drops off into the abyss 😂 Especially if YOU initiated the conversation with me [and then abandon it] asdfghjkl 😣🌀 But this compulsion isn't nearly as strong as my writing compulsion.
- •Another thing is if I'm watching a show and there's a major cliffhanger—I prefer it be resolved right away if possible (like if I'm watching on a streaming service where I can watch the next ep vs. TV)And even then, it doesn't completely bother me to hold off on resolving a big cliffhanger until later, because I can prolong the excitement and suspense for ANOTHER day of fun TV-watching! I guess it depends on my mood. It also depends on how big the cliffhanger is.
- •I realize the fact that I don't always mind holding off on resolving a cliffhanger can be downright rage-inducing for some 😂But if you think about it, there'll probably be another (and potentially BIGGER) cliffhanger later on anyway, so I'd rather be like 😦 than ‼️😱‼️ hahahaha. idk. I know no one's buying my reasoning right now though so continue on, my friends. Resolve ALL THE CLIFFHANGERS 💪🏻⚡️
- •It's also really awesome when a book/any kind of written story is SO good that it has me burning through the pages 📚🔥For me, these types of stories are rare. But I love when they happen!! 😍
- •Yep! That's about it! 😊 Thanks for readi-😆😋
- •Thank you, @BWN_7, for the list request!! :)