THE FUNNIEST THINGS MARTHA STEWART SAID ON WWHL
She's the Queen of Crafts!
- •Martha said Andy's shoes were "bad, cowboy boot brown."
- •On Donald Trump: "I was supposed to take it over then. But then he decided he liked it too much. I was supposed to fire him on air. That was Mark Burnett's idea. That’s why I agreed to do ‘Martha Stewart's Apprentice’. And then Donald liked it too much. It’s done fantastic for him. It’s built him a platform. Now he thinks he can be President."
- •"Might as well find out." (On how far she's go on a first date.)
- •She didn't know what the term "DILF" meant.
- •When asked if she's seen 'Martha Inc.' she thought Cybill Shepherd could have played her better, didn't get her sense of humor, and didn't look like her at all. Ouch!
- •Said she's not particularly interested in making candy therefore she isn't that great at it. Don't beat yourself up, Martha.