WACHA COHEN: THE COOLEST DOG IN LATE NIGHT
@andycohen's loveable, adorable and sometimes mischievous dog, Wacha Cohen is paws down the coolest late night dog. Here's why! 🐾🐾
- 1.He wanted in on the fun when @andycohen and Lindsay Lohan did the Parent Trap Dance!
- 2.Leaps up to give Carole Burnett a smooch after she did her legendary Tarzan yell. Classic Wacha.
- 3.Look at those puppy eyes! Wacha is just casually chewing a bone while his dad is doing his live, late night gig.
- 4.He even does tricks! Andy was so excited when he taught Wacha how to shake hands!
- 5.Wacha basically thought that Snoopy was a giant toy for him to play with.
- 6.Sometimes he's a little mischievous, like chewing on our Shady Boot of the night and...
- 7.When he started some trouble with Maury Povich on set by chewing up his glasses! Oops.
- 8.But don't worry! He got some training from the Dog Whisperer himself, Cesar Milan.
- 9.Of course he has his very own Real House Dogs bowl.
- 10.Grumpy Cat has nothin' on Wacha!
- 11.Nbd. Just playing a game of catch with TI.
- 12.No, Tom Burgeon! This hat belongs to WACHA!
- 13.Don't mind Wacha, he's just staring at his shadow! Continue with whatever tea you're about to spill!
- 14.Wacha is ready for the next New York Fashion Week.
- 15.He's man's best friend. 🐾