WHERE ARE ALL OUR "VANDERPUMP RULES" FANS?
Happy Monday or in the @Bravo world we like to say, happy "Vanderpump Rules" night! We have Jax Taylor & Tom Schwartz on #WWHL tonight! Here's a list of game ideas we pitched. Add your idea below🎉🎉🎉
- •Swap and Drop!In honor of all the face-swapping pics Tom has been posting, we can make our own of random celebs! The boys will compete to see who can guess each celebrity pair/couple. Whoever guesses wrong or last in each round, has to drop and do five pushups OR has to drop an item of clothing!
- •VanderDumpSince Jax sometimes tattles on his friends, let’s put 30 seconds on the clock and have Tom dump as much shady info on Jax as he can!
- •Dish In The Park(ing Lot)Since so much drama always seems to go down in the back parking lot of SUR, let’s have Andy, Jax, and Tom in front of a green screen of a parking lot and play Dish in The Dark.
- •In Which Decade Did They Get Laid?In honor of the Decades party, let’s play a gamelet where we go through a series of celebrities (who have revealed when they lost their virginity) and they have to guess which decade they first lost it in.
- •These are the Breast Days of Our LivesWe show tight shots of their "Vanderpump Rules" costars' chests and they have to guess who is who.
- •Announcement or AnNOncementOur classic game in honor of Tom/Katie’s engagment.
- •Never Have I Ever: Sur EditionLet’s do a speed round of never-have-I ever with these guys. Specifically things they’ve done in Sur (ex. take cash from the drawer, over tip yourself, drink on the job, spit in someones drink, etc)
- •FiancHEYYYYWe blindfold Tom with Ramona eyes and graphically create a scene where Katie is standing in a gay bar. Different celebs/bravolebs will pop in and Jax will have to describe them to get Tom to guess. If he gets 5 right, he wins!
- •Did Stassi or a 4-year old say it?A quote is given and the guests have to decide if it was said by Stassi or a 4-year old.Suggested by @BrendanCain