Why was this a thing?...rabbit's foot edition
Random memories from childhood that seem totally bizarre now.
- •Do you remember these?It's the foot of a rabbit...on a keychain. For some reason they were supposed to be lucky.
- •They were always for sale at the shops at the beach.
- •They came in colors.
- •Someone thought "Hey I've got an idea. Let's cut off the rabbit's foot and make it a keychain. Kids will love it. ".And we did.
- •This seems fucking crazy to me as an adult.
- •Are these still a thing? Millennials, have you seen these? I hope they're not still a thing.