10 HORROR FILMS THAT YOU WON'T FIND ON YOUR USUAL LISTS
In no particular order
- •Gone With The Wind (1939)The original Fatal Attraction. Four hours of a woman making Clark Gable's life a living hell. GAt least Eli Roth has the decency to keep his torture porn to a scant 90 minutes.
- •Bride Of Re-Animator (1989)The original might be more popular, but the sequel is my kind of goofy.
- •Pulse (2001)Hard to put my finger on what was so creepy about it, but not as hard as it was for me to sleep the night I saw it.
- •Return Of The Living Dead (1985)Written and directed by the guy who co-wrote Alien, it's the best horror-comedy not featuring Bruce Campbell.
- •The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 (1986)Completely subversive with a great Bill Moseley performance.
- •Martyrs (2008)I would try to describe this film, but my mom might see this one day.
- •From Beyond (1986)"It ate him...but off his head...like a gingerbread man!"
- •Bad Taste (1987)Peter Jackson's first film. Thought about putting Meet The Feebles here, but I resisted the urge to put muppet porn on my list.
- •Torso (1973)High art, indeed.
- •Scrapbook (2000)This one makes me rethink my life for owning. I used to hide it from girls I brought over to my apartment to keep them from asking questions about it. Pretty sure my wife burned it or something, which is probably for the best. Makes "A Serbian Film" seem like a feel good movie.