Made Up Companies Whose Podcast Ads Are Made Up by Stephen Colbert on His Podcast
Which you should hear
- •EarthmailToo busy to enjoy nature's bounty? Sign up for Earthmail! And every month you will receive a hand-curated box of twigs, loam, and clumps of dirt. Keep what you want - and what you don't. Earthmail: soil yourself.
- •QuestographyWhat is Questography? That's a great question! Take our online quiz to find out. Millions have already asked what Questography is, and now it's your turn. Use the offer code "Huh?" Questography: What?
- •ClickdeskJob won't let you telecommute? Clickdesk makes it feel like you're working from home by putting a two-second delay on EVERYTHING. Clickdesk: Just like you aren't there.
- •CloudfogMoving your business to the cloud? We've got the fog. Got some fog on your hands? Let's put that in the cloud. Cloudfog: Part cloud, part fog, ALL SECURITY.
- •GreeceThe nation of Greece has made some questionable financial decisions, but now we're turning it all around with tourism ads on a free podcast! Come to Greece. Just fly here, and pay for anything in cash, and we'll give you a ruin. Ancient or modern - your choice. Greece: nowhere to go but up!