10 Ways I Show Affection
Brotherly love becoming bothersome.
- •The Pat Down 👋In repeated intervals, I take the back of my hand and pat the side of my brother's bicep... slowly and consistently.
- •Hand-On-Shoulder ✋I rest my hand on someone's shoulder for too long before I get to say, "just a little longer."
- •The Ear-ruption 👉👂Take your thumb and run friction against your finger, and do this right next to a loved one's ear. If he or she erupts, you're doing it right.
- •Poke☝Can't go wrong with a classic. Toes are great pointers too!
- •Stare 👀When calling someone's name does nothing, let your eyes do the talking.
- •Lean On Me 👥Distributing your weight and watching their weight give out is priceless.
- •Misplacing/Replacing/Displacing Belongings 😨 😲Phones, TV remotes and anything dear are all fair game.
- •Homemade Sound Effects 👄Panting, beatboxing, and farting are great for breaking the silence.
- •Make-A-Face 😝When they want to have a serious talk, give them your best.
- •Double Take 🐟Say something out of the ordinary. I like saying, "hey — you smell like tuna." A lot.