Girls Are Like Fire Hydrants
This is a free verse poem. Men, open your ears (and what a rare occasion that is).
- •Men, like dogs, chase after their dream ride.
- •The gleam and silver curve tempts their ever daunting stride.
- •Mad with the hunt for lost buried bones, they look for new ones not to sully, but lick.
- •Lick and slobber sweet, slippery kisses with.
- •Sometimes they win our panting hearts and drooling gaze.
- •For them, they deserve nothing but our best.
- •Red hot shapes that stand waiting.
- •For them, a golden stream of income to shower in.
- •The moment yet is short-lived and the expense we find reproachfully payed,
- •Leaves us running with tails between legs.