I Started a Blog
Well, that's an understatement.
- •I really started my blog in 2014.
- •It was an experimental time during my highschool-to-college transition where I tried to find what kind of blog I would have.
- •It wasn't until two years later I found my voice in literature.
- •I didn't want it to be just a book blog, so I have two other types of blog posts: Top 5s and Lit Fit.
- •I'm not sure if I'll add more types of posts, but I think three works for now.
- •If you like literary blogs or some exploration into what it means to read and write, please have a read!
- •My most recent post is a review of To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf: