Intriguing people I saw at the hotel
For lack of a backbone when it comes to the public eye and to avoid that risk of being noticed, I will describe those hotel characters as best I can. For @Starmist.
- •Bodybuilding ValetI'm pretty sure he lifts the cars he parks.
- •Dude who wished us a "nice" dayMy mother, sister and I were going up the elevator with Dude. As we reached our floor, he parted us (my sister, definitely my sister) with "Have a nice day." His definition of nice was the wrong definition.
- •Man with corn rows in the shape of a squidThe squid was taking over his head and they looked like the hair of a scarecrow.
- •Mr. Low RiderHis expensive, embroidered jeans that is.
- •LadybugThis woman wore these black polkadoted sunglasses that were $140 and her lipstick was red. My sister did not appreciate this creative compliment.
- •The Three Musketeer-ettesThese ladies looked exactly alike. The dresses matched, the height, the way they spoke. I know I'm a man and this judgement probably doesn't hold any water, but believe me when I say, they could've been triplets or had a convincing plastic surgery.