My Favorite Feelings
I felt that.
- •Cold drink of water
- •Hot cup of coco or coffee
- •Fresh, clean teeth after a brush and rinse.
- •Taking off socks after the day.
- •Staying warm.
- •Cool breeze on a hot day.
- •Walking while reading.Sometimes I do this in circles. It's relaxing to me.
- •Being outdoors.
- •The cooler side of the pillow.Especially the entire bed after it's made.
- •Finding that something or someone that speaks to you.A song, a piece of art, people, anything.
- •That stretch that becomes a yawn and yawp at the same time.
- •Walking to the fridge to open it even though you're not hungry and you know there's food (but you check anyway.)
- •Scratching my family jewels with the inside of my pockets.
- •Going commando around the house.I highly recommend you all blast the A/C while you go about your day indoors. Just make sure that clothes are nearby when the doorbell rings... and that you're not near any windows for too long.
- •When you're about to laugh at the program you're watching when someone in the other room laughs at something else at the time you were supposed to laugh.
- •Laughing at myself.Even though I don't know what people find in my words as funny. I guess it's my practical explanations.
- •Talking with you.Conversation is always nice.