My Graphic T-shirts, Ranked
These shirts came from Threadless, Six Dollar T-shirts, 80s Tees, The Affair and the retailers Kohl's, Beall's and Old Navy.
- •17. Carpe Diem
- •16. Batman
- •15. The Dark Knight RisesI used to have so much Bat-garb.
- •14. Silence is GoldenBut Duct Tape is Silver.
- •13. Keep Calm and Carry On
- •12. DC SuperheroesIt looks like the comics do!
- •11. Voltron: Defender of the UniverseI got this in a size too big for me, but I love it!
- •10. Surf's UpI bought this and #12 at the same place I got my tie on sale for $2.
- •9. By Appointment Only
- •8. I Met A RobotThis one reminded me of The Iron Giant, so naturally I got it.
- •7. THINK BIG!
- •6. The Gift Of Knowledge
- •5. The DoorsThe Rider on the Storm, Mr. Joe Morrison.
- •4. RockyA winner is you.
- •3. School House RockConjunction Junction, what's your function?
- •2. Masters of HorrorFrom left to right, top-down: Edgar Allan Poe, H.P. Lovecraft, M.R. James, and Algernon Blackwood. This literary tee came from the-affair.com, a Kickstarter for wearing literature. On it are the author's and some notable quotes, along with a description on the inside of the shirt.
- •1. Nevermore.Quoth the Raven,