The Rules of Dating Online
According to me. 😅
- •Read the bios.You'd be surprised what you find out about a person based off something other than their looks. You might like what you'll see, but might not like who they'll be.
- •A picture speaks a thousand words.Your personality shines in that default profile photo. Be careful what you show off to the world. If you have drinks and cigarettes and questionable antics or parties going on in your photos, that might not be a good representation of your everyday you.
- •Height, Astrological Sign, MiscellanyTelling people your height may be important to share but it doesn't always matter. To be safe, a full-bodied picture would give users an idea of how tall you are. As for horoscopes and being a cat person, that's something for you to decide.
- •Be honest, not overbearing.You can be honest in a subtle way without being demanding. It's the difference between being assertive and aggressive. Know what you're looking for and let it be your first priority you share. Don't be afraid to be witty or humorous and go easy on those emojis.
- •Go offline, but on a date.It's time to have that first date face-to-face. Keep sensitive information to yourself (your home address for example), but remember the things they talked about in their bio. Let others know where you're going, call them when the date is over and of course thank your date.