The Ways to My Heart ❤
My good side's tangible heart.
- •Breakfast for dinnerBiscuits and gravy, please.
- •Trips to Barnes & NobleHelp me find the mystery section.
- •BatmanI'll be your ward.
- •Leave me to read and write uninterrupted.Breaks are the only exceptions. Love you. 😅
- •Moleskine notebooks
- •Cold caramel macchiato or hot caramel latte
- •Vintage itemsI know people wouldn't go out of there way for this. But hypothetically, if you were to, and if me owning a typewriter is any indication, I wouldn't want something taking up any more space than that. Art or decor is nice and trinkets for the desktop or shelf would be great too.
- •Rum or Carrot cakeGo easy on the icing, please and thank you.
- •Ray BradburyMy first literary love.
- •Be my ideal reader.My family members tire easily and don't always leave constructive criticism when they are willing. It would be nice to have one person to lean on for my writing.