TV Shows I Won't Watch
Ladies, I'm sorry.
- •Anything that is a drama-filled competition for supposed loveBret Michaels, Flavor Flav, Tila Tequila, anything that sounds like a bad idea.
- •Anything that is a soap operaDays of Our Lives... I'm living that right now.
- •Anything to do with rehabI'm happy that they recover but I don't think it is for an audience to witness.
- •Gilmore GirlsOnce an army wife always an army wife but where does the war end?
- •Grey's AnatomyThis is a medical book apparently that turned into antics and romances somehow. Even some of the surgeries seem outlandish. A pregnant man? Really?
- •Keeping Up with the KardashiansBruce was the only saving grace of the show but no one listened to his better judgements. Either with him or without him, it was a show alright.
- •Most anything on TLC
- •Most anything on VH1 or MTV
- •Reality TV in generalAlfred Hitchcock is rolling in his grave; the man invented voyeurism for Pete's sake!
- •Sex in the CityGirls have sex in "the" city. Keep it in the bedroom, please.
- •The Bachelor/BacheloretteTV romances are strictly lived only on TV. There's no way a relationship lasts long when you have the million, unblinking lenses judging your every intention.
- •The People's CouchIf you wanted to watch people watch TV while you watch TV, this is the vicarious show for you.
- •The Real HousewivesNothing interesting here unless you like not thinking, be my guest.