UPDATE: Plagiarist On Li.st
Something isn't right here.
- •UPDATE: Jason English is an editor for Mental_Floss. I did not read his bio and only went by his list in the search engine. My mistake and apologies.
- •I noticed that as I was searching lists with "fictional characters" in the title, two lists are one in the same.
- •One from Mental_Floss:
- •The other from a Jason English:
- •Mental Floss comes at a later date meaning Jason English made the original list.Three months in between.
- •The only difference is that Mental_Floss has more items to its list than does Mr. English.
- •I don't want to take this lightly considering @mentalfloss did not make its own version of the list nor did it credit @jasonenglish for making the original list.
- •Mental_Floss kept the majority of the items from English's list and added only a couple more to it.
- •@mentalfloss an explanation is in order.
- •Unless it was @jasonenglish who plagiarized Mental_Floss.
- •Either way, someone is at fault for plagiarism.