Weird Things I Did as a Kid
Weird Times at Fringe-mont High. *shuts up*
- •When I poked people, I would say, "Squishy... intelligent..."This didn't go over well with the girls. Can't imagine why.
- •When I made someone laugh too much, I would ask them, "Can I help you?" as if I wasn't the cause.My follow up diagnosis would be, "It looks like you're choking on your laugh."
- •Wrapping a rubber band around my finger until it turned a dark red or purple.Inspired by @jhope71. I can imagine that is what my finger felt like.
- •Staring at you without notice, longer than is appropriate.A great way to get attention.
- •After begging for someone's attention, I'd tell them, "Hey... you smell like tuna." Just thought I'd let you know.I had something important to say afterwards. Usually.
- •I made innuendos that I tried too hard to think of in the first place.The big hand on my clock just went from 6 to 12...! Always a crowd pleaser at lunch time.
- •When we arm wrestled, I would always throw all my force into it immediately after the countdown or someone said go.I won pretty much every time.