Why I Use Twitter and What I Think Tweets Are Good For
Twitter has become my writing tool, helping me concise not only my words but also my thoughts.
- •I enjoy my banner heads.You have to express yourself 🌠
- •I have fun with wordplayCartoons should be exclusively about cars, right? I'll stop while I'm ahead.
- •And word count.140 characters? Challenge Accepted 😎
- •I like to give my two cents.My personal thoughts and assessments.
- •My own advice and quotes too.I hope it's of meaning to you all.
- •I can be funny sometimes.Emphasis on "sometimes."
- •Unique HashtagsI'm proud when I come up with my own hashtags. I'm also guilty of using what's trending, but I make them into creative responses as much as I can.
- •A little birdie told me... 🐦Even though most conversations are made as Replies, I like to make use of the Message function. Conversation threads can get too long at times and that's where the Message feature can be of use. If I ever want to come back to a tweet for instance, I'll message it to myself to stay on Twitter and keep it convenient as well.
- •Lists! 📃A great way to keep track of the people you show interest in on Twitter is through lists. You add them to a list and all their feeds show up on one page.
- •Follow and Be InspiredI follow those who I feel have similar creative interests. If it catches my eye, chances are I'll be staying awhile. Even if I don't follow, I can still be a fan via my lists.