Best Things I've Ever Eaten and Where I Had Them
- •Brisket/Texas Toast Sandwich, Rose's Luxury, Washington, D.C. The chef discovered we were from Texas & made it special as it wasn't on the menu...and this was at the end of the best meal I've ever had...the waitress just brought each course from her favorite foods they served. Amazing.
- •Chicken & Waffles, Cinderella's Castle, Walt Disney World. My daughters wanted a character breakfast and my wife made the reservations six months in advance...an amazing breakfast place and having all the Disney royalty come greet us was cool.
- •Two Boots Pizza, New York City. I had no idea exactly how good pizza could taste.
- •Cheese Beef Special (all the way), Pete's Famous Hot Dogs, Birmingham, AL. Presidents have eaten there. So good I have a painting on my office wall of the restaurant.
- •Fogo de Chao, Dallas, TX. Okay, I can't exactly say it's the best but what's not to like about staff bringing meat on sticks and shoving it on your plate as long as you have your coaster on green?