Favorite Romania Memories in Order
- •Sunset on the Danube.Even amidst all the goofing around, just sitting there, thinking about Kingdom stuff in a place that reminded me of Revelation 22...a pure life moment.
- •Walking around Arad at night with Cristian telling us his story.I've heard it before, but it never gets old
- •Getting to know all the students in IBC's student ministry.On all the walks and hikes and bus rides, not only are they growing in Christ and hard workers, they are really fun and interesting people.
- •The night of worship with Harvest Metanoia Arad & IBC students.
- •Seeing how much hard work our students did.Having Cristian say that it was one of the hardest working groups they've had is always good to hear as a mission pastor.