JOBS I WOULD LOVE IF I WASN'T PLANNING TO DO STUDIO ART (SCULPTURE)
I'm crazy happy with the idea of becoming a studio artist, but here's a list of other jobs that I would love doing!
- •PsychologistThis one is pretty common across the board for people I've talked to, but the human mind is so interesting. Big fan here
- •Fashion designerI would love to merge sculptural aspects with clothing design. Might consider one day hmmmm
- •Musician of sortsI have 0% musical talent, but hey W.E.
- •ActorI have maybe 5% acting skills so that's better
- •Graphic designerA lot of my sculptural work is influenced by clean design, I'd need the proper education, but it could be rad
- •PhotographerYou'd get to meet so many cool people and go all over the place!
- •A writer of a book/or a journalistGet a novel published and write down some ideas
- •I'm realizing almost all of these are creative jobs. Good thing I'm in the right direction so far!