THINGS I SHOULD DO IN CHICAGO?
I'm going for a few days next week, and am looking for a few things to do! Gimme your suggestions of cool places, art, food, coffee, barZ, etc you get it!
- •Gonna flick the beanI know it's a tourist trap but I've always wanted to see it. I also have a premeditated snapchat story where I flick it and title it "flicking the bean in Chicago"
- •Art institute!!
- •I hear hot dogs are a big deal thereWhich is funny because they are a big deal to me everywhere
- •West Loop / Randolph's Restaurant Row & Fulton MarketThis is a great area for food and/or drinks: Au Cheval, Little Goat, Grange Hall, JP Graziano, Cemitas Puebla, Publican, Glazed & Infused. For coffee, La Colombe is my fave in the city. Have fun in the city!Suggested by @TheYoungFolks
- •WatershedA bar near/in the loop - it's got a very cozy atmosphere and really interesting drinks!Suggested by @pocketpenguin
- •Cafe ba-ba-reebaThe city brunches pretty hard, but this is one of my favorite places. Tapas style with Unlimited make your own bloody Mary's. Get the breakfast potatoes, they're mind blowing. If the wait is too long, Toast is right around the corner and is equally as amazingSuggested by @80lemons
- •Lincoln Park ZooFree zoo and beautiful views of the city- especially in the fall.Suggested by @80lemons