Already on li.st? Open in app.
I went to bed crying over the deaths of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile, then woke up Friday to reports from Dallas. This was reaction after I calmed down.
- 1.Today is a day where I wish I could avoid all social media, leave the TV off, turn my phone off and lock myself in my house.
- 2.I want to do this so I don't see Facebook comments from friends responding to current events that will make me respect them less.
- 3.I do not want to get sucked into the ceaseless stream of speculation and "insights" shared to fill Twitter streams and airwaves.
I'm knew to List. I like the concept but don't know how to get followers or exposure here. So, I decided to start with the basics, like this suggested post whose title is pretty self explanatory.
- •The Hunger is RealThis gif that popped up in a search of my name is oddly appropriate. Second breakfast for me takes place around 10 a.m. It is typically a cup of Greek yogurt.
- •And I am the bees knees.Nuff said on this one.
- •UnavoidableThere were about a 100 Brian from "Family Guy" gifs out there. This one felt the most appropriate since I work online and see people complain there all day.
- •KITTENS!And I don't know why kittens showed up in a gif search of my name. Whatever. This is the Internet and the Internet was made for cats.