5 PICTURES THAT ARE ON MY 📱 AND SOME WHAT EXPLAIN WHAT MY LIFE IS LIKE
- •If you asked me friends to name 5 things about me, at least one of the 5 would be naps. Trust me, I am of very average stature in life (except my actual height I'm very tall). But my one claim to fame is that I can fall asleep just about anywhere. Specifically, I can fall asleep during takeoff on a flight and wake up just in time for drunk service.
- •I don't know how to grow up. Literally one week ago my friends and I did the ever popular childhood game Edward Fourty-Hands (for ages 18-21 and up). Yes, we've all graduated college.
- •I eat too much and need a haircut.
- •I like the outdoors, but hate the heat. I am running a half marathon in January, but haven't started training yet. Basically, Fitness is hard.
- •There is nothing I want more than a dog of my own. This is our family dog Wilson and he wouldn't stop humping me for his first six months. I miss him everyday. What can I say, the heart wants what the hearts wants.*When in doubt use a picture off your dog.