11 Photos of Ice Cream I Had on My Phone
Life is too short, order ice cream. If you have any ice cream parlor suggestions in #NYC please comment for me!
- •Classic New York spot. Serendipity's Frozen Hot Chocolate. This ain't my first rodeo.
- •Cooke Dough ice cream topped with hot fudge, caramel and maple walnuts.
- •Sometimes I like to be a Basic Bitch and go for a twist soft serve with chocolate jimmies in a cone. The Mister Softee truck does the trick
- •In honor of St. Patrick's Day, Scooter's in Chicago made me this Girl Scout Cookie mint ice cream sundae.
- •Madagascar vanilla ice cream with peanut butter and hot fudge sauce. This was definitely the best sundae I've ever had. If you're in #NYC go to Sundaes and Cones on Lafayette Street.
- •Emack & Bolio's peanut butter cup ice cream with a Reese Piece cone. They also make an amazing ice cream cake.
- •No shame. Mister Softee in a Mets Helmet Cup because I can.
- •Berry's Ice Cream in Austin, Texas! Mint chocolate chip chunk and chocolate fudge brownie.
- •Does an ice cream sandwich count? Oh well, it's my list.
- •Organic mint and chocolate ice cream from Scoops on the Upper West Side. Sad to say it's closed. Organic ice cream is truly the sweetest.
- •Vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, butterscotch and salty-sweet walnuts