Happy 30-Something @TaraFogarty! Here's a list of how we celebrated...hard.
- •Started the day with Mimosas on Love Lane in the best town outside of NYC--the Northfork!
- •This place has the cutest outdoor space.
- •We visited Wickham's Apple Orchard and picked some divine apples.
- •This farm had pumpkins too!
- •Our driver gave us the full tour!
- •And it was a long a beautiful inlet.
- •The apples were ripe for the picking.
- •And of course, Collin and I posed for a gazillion photos.
- •And so did you!
- •YAAASSS APPLES
- •I mean we really got into this.
- •And then we stopped at Croteaux Vineyard which must be our new summer rosé spot!
- •It had these gorgeous bottles that swayed in the cool fall breeze.
- •Then later that night it was off to the scariest Haunted House I have ever been to. It was about 30 minutes of unrelenting terror. The kind where people come at you from above, below, left and right. It was more like a Haunted Obstacle Course. There was even a Coffin ride. Where you got into the coffin, locked shut and they terrified you.
- •So cheers to your 30 something. I hope it was filled with love fun (maybe horror) and plenty of rosé!